Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Angel was incredible last night. I mean, it was so good already, with the Spike/Angel dynamic and the flashbacks with Dru, and then, the last 30 seconds...[spoiler=Angel 5.8-highlight to view]LINDSEY! [/spoiler] I couldn't believe it. I screamed at the television and went to call Josh. I had to squeal to someone.

Josh and Brian want to do a reality television show for their next series after they finish with the sketch comedy, and asked for my help, since I'm the reality-TV whore. I'm kind of pleased, and kind of excited. I'll have to spend some time brainstorming as to what will be cheap and not too time-consuming. They want to do something The Amazing Race/Fear Factor-like, neither of which I watch (a girl's gotta have standards), but I'm sure I've got some ideas floating around somewhere.

And I am so incredibly excited for this weekend. I hear Madison is a great place to go to a football game, and it will be incredibly more so if we win. It should be a good game, though, if the team gets over the flu. I can't believe they played that well last weekend while they were so sick. Guys. [rolleyes]

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home