Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

If I "owwwed" yesterday, multiply that by a factor of 5000. I can hardly walk today. It's so bad I don't even want to complain about it anymore. Yes, definitely going to go home and drink today. Oh, wait. I was going to do that anyway [grin].

Leah, Tacia and Josh will be coming over tonight to ring in the New Year/Leah's going-away party. She says we have to watch The Order, since I had promised to go with her when it was in theaters and it was only in theaters for a week (literally) and we missed it. We will be going the wine/champagne route tonight - big change for us. So I will be stopping by the grocery store - horrors! grocery store at 5:00 on New Year's Eve! think of the people! - on the way home tonight, before I pick up all the crap I still have laying about the house. Why do I do this to myself at the last minute?

So Happy New Year, my stalkers, see you in 2004!

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home