Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, December 29, 2003

My weekend was not all about presents, as opposed to my previous post [doh]. Ran into both Megan and Tim at Candlelight service Christmas Eve. I hadn't seen Tim in an age. Still a very handsome man, I might add. I spent a good ten years crushing on him. That's a really long time. Megan invited me to hang out with her at Quinton's Friday. I met her boyfriend, and Jeff, another friend from high school. We ended up closing the bar, which I have not done for a long time. It was really fun. Saturday I hung out with Josh; we went to see Paycheck and then to the Brewery. I then came home and finished watching Firefly. It's such a shame it was canceled. I have a new appreciation, being able to watch the show in the correct order and all. I haven't even watched any of the commentaries yet. Very much looking forward to it.

I slept so much over vacation. I had at least 10 hours of sleep every night, and that was all going to bed when I felt tired and waking up when I wasn't anymore. It was so hard waking up this morning. When the alarm went off at 7, I felt like I was in the middle of a very deep sleep. Definitely was not ready to be up, so I slept until 7:50 [evil]. First day back, I think I can afford to walk in at 8:30.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home