Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Return of the King was awesome! And not just awesome, speechless awesome! My favorite review comment was Kristen's (and this is spoilery, so don't read it if you haven't seen it, I'm too lazy to spoiler tag it): "A girl can kill all the Nazgul in the world, but if your crush shoots you down...that's just rough." Very worth seeing again, even at three-and-a-half hours long. I would have cried so hard if I didn't know what was going to happen. As it was, there were tears.

Family Christmas tomorrow, then Kristen's graduation party. Tomorrow should be fun.


You are

Willow Rosenberg



"I don't get wild. Wild on me equals spaz."

What "Buffy" Character Are You?

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home