Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Yesterday was quite as fun as I thought it would be, but I was in kind of an irritable mood, so it might have been better. Calvin loved his present; I spent the afternoon playing with Play-Doh. Actually, I spent it making cars and tractors and trying to keep Calvin from smushing them when he played with them. Play-Doh cars just aren't as tough as plastic ones.

Kristen's graduation party was great, too. Todd gave her a book with an engagement ring hidden inside and asked her to marry him. *Sigh* It was so sweet. She opened up the present, and you could just see her face tighten with a fake smile, like "This is what you got me?" Then Todd told her to open it, and she about died. I don't know how long it took him to carve out the hole in the book, but her reaction was so totally worth it, I'm sure.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home