Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I don't know what to do! I'm behind on my charge hours, but making them up is doable, if I work next Saturday. But I really want to go to that tournament in Des Moines. If I don't work next Saturday, I'll really have to break myself at work, and probably even give up some TKD practice time (which I really need if my form is going to be tournament-worthy by Saturday). Stupid January. It's always the hardest, because the beginning of the month is really slow and you're working break-neck at the end to make charge hours. I even lowered my budget expectations for January this year, and still I'm in the same boat. Bleeech. I suppose I find out how many hours I can get in this weekend. If I can get 15, I can work 10 hours a day M-F easy and take Saturday off. Maybe that's the deal I'll make with my boss. We'll see.

I lent Firefly to Josh. He missed it while it was on TV (along with the rest of the world), but I think I'm recruiting a fan. I think he'll really appreciate the camera work. It's a style all it's own. I can see him stealing ideas from it for at least one of his own projects.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home