Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I feel...I want to say 'like crap' but that's not quite true. I don't feel bad enough to feel like crap, but I certainly don't feel good. I woke up with a headache, which has been ebbing and flowing all day, and my stomach has been touchy. I was on the verge of nauseousness this morning, but was able to calm it with a piece of toast. There are few ills a piece of toast can't cure. [grin] I just don't want to get sick, not now. I can't afford to get sick until after April 15th. Maybe it's my back. I haven't seen my chriopractor for a while. I shoulda gone last week. I have to start working Saturdays this week, and it's always a pain and a half to find time to go back home during tax season. I really need to find a chiro in IC, but I like Dr. Jeff, dammit!

I miss Leah.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home