Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

I have to start recording some of my dreams. I dream about the most bizarre stuff. This one is from the night before last:

If you've ever seen that episode of South Park called "Chinpokomon" (which I learned means 'penis' in Japanese), there's this 'ad' for a "Wacky Fun Crazy Bike" or something like that. It's impossible to drive. I know this because in my dream, I was riding it down Melrose Ave. Mine was a two-seater, and Leah was riding with me. When we got to the intersection of Melrose and Mormon Trek, the thing started throwing sparks, and five or six vehicles started on fire, as well as the traffic lights. One man jumped from his car, burning, and I helped him Stop, Drop and Roll. In starting all these vehicles on fire, I pissed off the cat from hell. It was fatter than all get out and had a split tongue. A policeman had to lift me into the air, because this cat was jumping really high into the air, trying to claw me in two. Kind of like The Cat Next Door on Peanuts. That's when I woke up scared. The funny thing is, the day before, the subject on my dream calendar was 'cats'. I told mom, and she said, "It was supposed to help you interpret your dreams, not cause them!"

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home