Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, January 30, 2004

I knew he'd love it! Josh mentioned that he pretty much watched Firefly all the way through. He raved, and now Chelsea and Kristen want to borrow it. Just doing my part to help the eventual return of the best show ever. [grin]

Taken from a Wednesday conversation in TKD:

Me: "Ever heard the expression: 'Colder than a witch's teat?'"
Various assents or shaking heads.
Me: "Well, I am now intimately familiar with the term. I left my bag in my truck all day, and my do-bok is freezing."

I will leave to the imagination the fact that my sports bra was also in the bag.


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is officially colder than a witch's teat. The high today will be zero. Nought, nil, nothing. Ze-ro.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home