Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, January 26, 2004

I suppose that settles it. I didn't get in enough hours this weekend to go to the tournament. I just couldn't bring myself to come in yesterday. I was at church doing the books until almost 4:00, since I was sick last week, and all the normal stuff had been put off all month so I could get last year closed. So I went home and talked to my parents, whom I hadn't talked to since Jacob's wedding (two weeks! I think that's a record. I can't believe I went that long without calling my mom!), and watched most of the TV I'd taped to watch later. It was a fairly relaxing day, and I'm pretty sure I needed it.

We start doing trust returns out at Hills Bank today. It's a nice change of pace, but less internet access. I'm coming in in the mornings to work so I can go to TKD in the evenings. Check out the time stamp.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home