Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, January 26, 2004

If Tina can steal shamelessly, so can I. I'll get flak for stealing, so shhhhh!


Number of pillows you sleep with: 2

What do your teeth look like: Fairly straight, naturally enough to never need braces. Kristen called them something like dazzling the other day (but it was a lot funnier word). Thank you, Crest Whitestrips!

What are you wearing: White dress shirt with a green and tan sweater vest, tan suede pants and my Earth shoes.

What are you doing in 1 hour: Staff meeting.

What were you doing 12AM last night: Sleeping. I was at work at 6:00 am this morning!

Do you like trampolines: I have to be in the right mood.

How old will you be in 10 years: 35. Wow. I remember when eighth graders were ancient.

Do you have braces: Never.

Last thing you ate: English muffin and a cup of coffee. Hmm, I should get another cup.

Are you paranoid: Oh, sometimes I'm convinced people are talking about me. Especially when they're whispering and pointing at me.

Do you burn or tan: I'll steal this answer from Tina too: I'm lucky I don't turn into a pile of ash in the sunlight

Pen or pencil: Gel-pen

Do you check your mail regularly: Only when I'm at work

Describe your cd player: The stereo I got when I was a junior in high school, kind of like a little boom box, but with removable speakers (to put wider). It really is a nice little stereo. It probably cost $150 when I got it, but you could get the same thing for $30 now. It has served me well.

Tooth brush: Aqua and white Oral B.

Computer: I don't have one. My work computer is a Compaq Armada M700 laptop.

Purse: The one I use most regularly is a little black shoulder number, and when you open it up, there's a little light inside that goes on. The light is what sold me.

What color are your nails: I don't wear polish.

What color are your eyes: Dark brown.

Last person you yelled at: Couldn't tell you.

First real memory of something: I think I remember getting my diapers changes on the dining room table, but I'm not sure. I did surprise my mother a couple weeks ago by describing the house of a guy where I first walked, and haven't been back since then.

First car: Red Volkswagon Rabbit

First date: I think my first real date was the junior prom.

First job: Cashier at Econofoods.

First piercing/tattoo: I got my ears pierced when I was 12, I believe. I don't wear earrings anymore. I got my navel pierced when I was a freshman in college. That's still there, but I hardly ever remember it is.

First big trip: What's the definition of big? I think the first family vacation we took that wasn't camping or Adventureland was after dad took a second job. We went West. Drove. 12 states in 14 days.

First musician you remember hearing in your house: Got me. Mom listened to the radio all the time.

Last kiss: I take the fifth.

Last good cry: When Leah left.

Last library book checked out: Paula. There's a fine waiting for me on that one.

Last movie seen: It's been a while. It was either one of the commentaries on The Two Towers, or back when I saw Paycheck with Josh.

Last book read: Living with your Genes, don't remember the author

Last beverage drank: Coffee. Still need that second cup.

Last TV show watched: Oh, what was the last one on my tape? A West Wing, I think. Bravo's showing last year's episodes, the ones I missed because Angel moved, so I'm recording those and watching them.

Last time showered: Yesterday morning

Last shoes worn: I'm wearing my Earth shoes.

Last item bought: I went to McDonald's yesterday and bought cheeseburgers. Hee!

Last soda drank: Diet Vanilla Pepsi

Last thing written by hand: Tickmarks for a tax return

Last sexual fantasy: I'm taking the fifth on this one, too. There was an odd person involved.

Last ice cream eaten: I really don't eat ice cream.

Last time hugged: I gave Ken a hug hello Wednesday.

Last time scolded: Couldn't tell you.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home