Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Today is supposed to be the work day from hell. I have to get in another...*checks TimekeeperE*...eleven hours today to make my charge hours this month. Since I often have to explain this, charge hours are the hours I work that are chargable to clients. So things like going to the bathroom, eating, and blogging are all things that I do at work that are not chargable to clients. Bleech. I'm taking tomorrow off, though, and I am very much looking forward to it. All I really have to do tomorrow is payroll at church, and after that, I'm home free. Josh is having a superbowl party, and making wings. Mmmm, wings. Since I don't really like professional football (that's another entry) and I don't care who wins, I will probably be in the kitchen eating and drinking and talking and running into the living room when the commercials come on. And, more Leah phonage! She's supposed to call sometime tomorrow afternoon, but she hasn't answered any of the four emails I sent her yesterday, so she's not getting any more until she acknowledges them. [wink]

I slept until 8:00 today. I love lying in bed, knowing I don't have to get up. I slept in a stocking cap last night. My head gets so cold at night when it's so cold outside, and I'm uncomfortable. I don't like putting my head under the covers because I like breathing the cold air, and pillows end up falling off. So I thought, "Of course! A hat!" It worked! My head was warm, and my lungs were cool. Always thinking, I am.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home