Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

The downside of everyone using Haloscan for comments is that it remembers your name. Wait, there is a point, just hold on. Depending on whose blog I'm reading, I have to sign a different name. My RL friends don't know me as MdmeAlbertine, but if I sign 'Amanda' on my WD friends' blogs, they'll get me confused with CosmicAvatar. I don't go around cursing and saying horrible things on people's blogs (usually), so I don't think the other Amanda would mind too much, but, you know. What brought this up is that I just left two comments on Tina's blog, and signed them two different ways. Don't even get me started on LiveJournal and Blurty, where I actually have to remember to manually sign and often don't. [doh]

Pointless rambling, really.

Last night I met the girls for supper and margaritas at Diamond Dave's for Mardi Gras. I didn't go out afterwards, because I need sleep, but it was fun. I think I'm doing a much better job this year not letting work take over my life. It still takes priority and I spend most of my time here, but I have done a much better job arranging work so I can still do life. Which mostly consists of TKD, but there could be worse things, right? And the excercise does me good, I can tell. Except when Chelsea is hurting me. Then it's not so fun. [wink]


And FYI - the THC CD I was talking about last night - ended up going on eBay for $52!

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home