Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, February 06, 2004

I have stumbled across the Best. Food. Combination. Ever. I have just finished my second week of Nilla Wafers and bananas for breakfast. I don't know what it is, since mixing textures usually freaks me out, and this is definitely mixing textures. Actually, I think I do know what it is. It is just like eating banana creme pie. Mmmm...pie.

In other news, we just got dumped with another 7-8 inches of snow. I shoveled when I got home last night after teaching, and that was about six inches, and there was another two on the ground when I woke up this morning. This is like the most snow we've had in years. There are actual piles of snow around my yard from my driveway. That I made. I'm debating whether I'm even going to bother with the two inches tonight, since I'm finally getting to the chiro today. I'm going to see someone new, in Iowa City, because getting to Muscatine to see Dr. Jeff is just getting to be too much of a hassle. Tacia has been the second or third person to recommend this doctor to me, so I'm going to try her. As long as I feel better. I hate being out. I just can't understand how people can never see a chiro. I would be absolutely miserable. Leah told me there are none in Germany. That makes me glad I never went there to study abroad. Yessiree.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home