Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, February 07, 2004

The idea has crossed my mind to cut my hair. Right now, it's down to the bottom of my shoulder blades, and it's becoming a bit hard to manage. Maybe back to shoulder-length or a little longer. I'm kind of curious as to what it's going to do, because in the time since it's gotten so long, it's gotten curly. My hair used to be stick-straight, couldn't find a wave to save my life. Now, there's even ringlets. There's also Emily's wedding to think about, as I don't know if she had any specific ideas in mind for hair styles. I'll have to consult with her first, which will at least help me make up my mind, even if she doesn't. But, knowing me, it will be at least another month before I make up my mind and actually make an appointment. I've been contemplating highlights for at least a year now (professionally, Emily did it for me in May last year, haven't done it since). Stupid white hairs are getting more prolific. Every time I bring it up, Dad says, "You know, they say great-grandma Nellie went white overnight in her twenties." Thanks, Dad. That makes me feel so much better.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home