Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Last night was way fun. I skipped TKD, since I'm a gimp (I called the doctor yesterday, and he said to wait a couple more days to come in. It was probably excellent advice, because my leg has been feeling much better. I can walk almost normally, and only once in a while are there stabs of pain), and went with Mom, Emily, and Lori to go pick out tuxes for the wedding. Emily picked out charcoal/silver tuxes, with navy blue vests and ties. The dads are going to wear silver vests and ties. They look so good. Excellent choices. I can't wait to see the guys in them.

Then we went to Dillard's to look to see if we could find Mom a mother's dress. She's been looking for ages, and was starting to get worried. I've been telling her to come to the IC Dillard's because they have a great selection, and the Best. Sales. Ever. I was vindicated when I found her a rose dress with gold shimmer for...brace yourself: FORTY dollars. A hundred and sixty dollar dress for FORTY dollars. Usually, I pick out the expensive ones...yesterday I did good. The dress looked soooo nice on her.

Speaking of dresses, Kristen showed me a picture of her dress Sunday. It has to be one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. No wonder she fell in love with it. I want it. Kristen, do you know if the picture is online somewhere?

Edit: Yup, I'm pretty sure this is the one, although Kristen's picture was of the ivory, and the details were a lot clearer.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home