Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

[spoiler=Angel 5.12 You're Welcome-highlight to view]I'm in mourning. Is that sad? They killed Cordelia last night. My favorite character in the Buffyverse. And she's gone. She's been 'gone' for a while now, but now there's no hope of her coming back. They ruined her character, starting with the Angel romance, and then the possession, then the coma, and then...then they killed her. I am so upset.[/spoiler]

Last night, Ken asked if I was going to stay to work on my form, and I told him that it was the 100th episode of Angel, and I had to get home. He said, "You know, there is such a thing as VCRs." "They don't take out ads," I replied. There was a discussion about TiVo and my cheapness, and then he said something along the line of, "There's internet forums, I'm sure one of those people would be willing to tape it and send you the tape." [rotflmao] "Ken, I am one of those people!" Tell him, guys! [grin]

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home