Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Yeah. So my nice day off yesterday was completely ruined by the horrible night's sleep I got last night. (The guys reading my blog just might want to skip to the next paragraph.) By the time I left Josh's last night, I'm sure I was white. I was up all last night with the cramps from hell. I have never had them that bad before. They were almost as bad as kidney stones - enough that it made me puke, and hot wings are really gross coming back up. So today, I have burst blood vessels around my eyes because of the puking and am really tired. I do believe I will skip TKD tonight and go to bed, because I just don't think my body is recovered enough, especially if we're sparring. Fortunately, I think I have enough Aleve in me to approximate morphine, so I'm doing pretty good.

So anyway, last night: Super Bowl. I was very disappointed in the commercials. I like clever ideas. No clever ideas. Just a lot of bathroom humor. I admit, I did laugh really hard at the horse fart, but I expect more from Super Bowl commercials. At least the game was close. I like a good defensive battle. Chelsea never showed up, Tacia was only there for the second half, and Kristen had to work until 10, so it was mostly just me and the guys. No Leah phonage because her internet was down and we didn't settle on a time. :( I suppose with none of the girls there, it wasn't the best day to call anyway. Maybe for the Mardi Gras party. It was fun, up until about half-way through Survivor: All-Stars (when the aforementioned problem started manifesting), which I was more excited about than anything. I was very pleased to see Rupert again, but he's toning himself down a little this time around and I liked him all pirate-y. Did I say how much I'm looking forward to this season? I'm such a geek. :)

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home