Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I was going to write about how my toilet has gone retro, and how I was worried about the rain coming in, since the plumber was going to leave the window open for the fumes and how he didn't open the window so I shouldn't have been worried and how I came home to a bathroom full of fumes and how I was worried about the plumber getting in in the first place because my sister stole my extra key.

But I have more pressing issues. Kristen broke my hand.

"Mommy! My finner hurts!"


Okay, so it's quite possible it's not broken, but it still hurts like a bad word. It's all swollen (yes, Leah, I'm icing it regularly) and I don't have full mobility. It's amazing how much you use your right index finger. I can type okay, but slowly, and since it's my mouse finger (I have one of those nubs in the middle of the keyboard), it's my middle finger for mouse work. I haven't even tried my 10-key yet this morning. The rub is, I was kicking her ass before she hurt me. [wink]

So this is the "Kristen Is Mean" post she told me to write. How much do you think I can milk this?

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home