Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, March 19, 2004

It's about this time of year that I get thoroughly sick of my clothes. I look at my wardrobe and think "I just wore that." All of it. I can't wait to pull out the box of warm-weather clothes. I look forward to the changing of the clothes every spring and fall. It's like getting a whole new wardrobe twice a year. I pull things out of the box and remember "Oh yeah, I loved this shirt! I can't wait to wear it again!" And shoes! All those sandals...I wish it would hurry up and get warm already. I walked to the bank yesterday afternoon and there was this...smell...in the air that told me it should be about 10 degrees warmer. It smelled like spring, but it didn't feel like spring.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home