Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

It's been only two and a half hours since I was allowed a 'light breakfast'...I'm starved! I'm not really, but my mind is playing tricks on me. I know I'm not going to be able to eat, so I want to, really bad. There's Hershey's Kisses by the coffee, tempting me. Mmm...coffee and chocolate. At the very least, coffee is considered a clear liquid. Red and orange jello is not, but any other color is. I suppose the food coloring colors the walls of your digestive tract? Like how blue suckers stain your tongue? Suppose they stain the rest, too? The thought is very weird.

So this will be my last entry 'til probably Tuesday. Wish me luck!

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home