Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, March 08, 2004

*Long, satisfied stretch and yawn*

I am rested. It feels so nice to be rested. Nothing is worse than starting out the week feeling like it should be over already. Saturday didn't really even feel like a workday, since I ducked out for an hour over lunch to go eat with Kristen, Todd, Chris and Josh, and then left early to go see Starsky and Hutch. Which was a very good movie, by the way, I'm glad bettie helped me change my mind. It had just the right balance of not taking itself seriously, and I laughed out loud so many times. Then Que Bar, which was just me and Josh for a while. Then one of, I think, Brian's or Channing's friends showed up (asked after a while if he was 'interrupting' anything - *snort* - though I should be getting used to it by now) and then Nick came around later. Didn't get home until three, but I slept until ten, and it felt like I had slept for ten hours. Isn't that weird how that works? Didn't do a darn thing yesterday but tidy the house, laundry, and an insane amout of television. I think I'm only a week and a half behind, now. Yay!

It was a nice weekend.



Later...

Wow. This day absolutely flew by. I just finished a return, and I looked up, and it was 7:00. I completely missed TKD. If I had windows, I would have noticed it being dark. Which, by the way, we're looking to move the office. Gary's going to find me windows. [grin]

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home