Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

So everything is fine, nothing serious. I just have start taking a dietary supplement and keep an eye on things. So, relief. The worst part was the IV. I couldn't stand having that thing in my hand. Today it's all bruised and hurty. :( I was awake for the first part of it - I saw my insides on the camera monitor! I thought I would be squeamish about it, but the sedative made me not care. I think I was asking too many questions, because they gave me more sedative and I didn't remember any more.

The funniest part was while Mom and I were waiting, the woman in the cubicle next to us had just gotten out. I think she must have been at least 90 or so. They give you something to drink afterwards, and she asked for 7-Up. She took a few sips, and said, "Are you sure this is 7-Up? It looks more like Sprite." It was all Mom and I could do to keep from laughing. Then when they told her everything was fine, she said, "What???? Everything's fine? How could that be?" It's like she was disappointed or something.

My first meal afterwards was breakfast at the Hamburg. Omelette, pancakes and a chocolate malt. I ate almost all of it. :)

I'm not supposed to drive or make any major decisions for 24 hours afterward. I'm at work and doing people's tax returns. I'm such a bad girl. ;)

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home