Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Warning: RANT
I'm so sick of work. I'm tired of being here, tired of being tired all the time. Every morning I trudge up those stairs and think "I was just here." I miss Pam; Jeanne is starting to get on my nerves. TKD is becoming a chore, because it takes up the bulk of my free time, which I wanted, but I'm starting to resent it. I hate files coming into my office and never leaving, or leaving and coming back. Cold weather sucks. Especially when you get a taste of spring, but you can't enjoy it because you're in an office with no windows for 12 hours a day, and then it snows. Ha-ha! Fooled you! No spring for you! I hate that I'm in an emotional quandry on top of all this. I want to stay up 'til 11 and sleep until 7. I want to cook myself decent food. I want to go out and have fun and not feel guilty. I want my life back!


I'm a little cranky today.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home