Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

We interrupt this blog for a short entreaty...

I will be participating in the Hospice Walk for Dignity on April 25th. Iowa City Hospice provides a range of services to terminal patients and their families, including medications, end-of-life expertise and grief support to the surviving families. No patient is ever billed for hospice care. This was the organization that helped care for my grandpa in the last days of his life, and was an incredible and caring resource for my family. You can obtain more information about this wonderful organization on their website at www.iowacityhospice.com.

My goal is to raise $250. If you would like to donate even a dollar to this organization and help me reach my goal, I would greatly appreciate it.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home