Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Yup, I was talking about my hair. I got five inches cut off, which sounds like a lot, but when your hair is as long as mine was... Anyway, it's still in the same style, but only down to mid-shoulder blade now. I feel freeeeee!!!! I think it's been about six months since I last had it cut, and there were all kinds of split ends and it just felt yucky. Every time I get my hair cut, the stylist just raves about how healthy my hair is. It's amazing what not coloring will do for the health of your hair, she says. I'm going to have Emily do it again, though, 'cause those white hairs are just becoming way too prolific.

Make me beautiful again love me!


Later...

We just found a year-old container of cottage cheese in the fridge at work. It was all mold and juice, and it was really gross and smelly. I had to show it to everyone. Then I had to send an email to Dad to tell him we found moldy cottage cheese in the refrigerator and it reminded me of him. 'Cause you know, it was like I was channeling him for a while there. [grin]

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home