Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

It's April! Two more weeks exactly! I love the promise of a new month: I'll get all my charge time in, I'll do everything I have planned. Inevitably I'm disappointed on those two points, but I can be an optimist. Oooh, look at all the things I get to do this month: Sunday is the Passion discussion at church, then Easter and all that candy (and I get to see my family, too), April 15th (freedom day!), Emily's shower, the Hospice run and dinner auction. I will be talking more about that after next Tuesday. And Testing is at the end of the month. Holy crap! I need to get going. I still need to practice all those combo kicks for my one-steps, and polish up my form. All this skipping practice has not been good for me.

I have not filed my taxes yet.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home