Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, April 12, 2004

My family is hilarious. Especially at the dinner table. We-could-have-our-own-sitcom hilarious. "The ------- Family at the Dinner Table" Of course, it's always quite possible we are only funny to ourselves. Like when Lew put on a Dad face at Easter dinner, and Emily and I cracked up. I'm going to miss those dinners. It's just not nearly as funny if everyone isn't there.

Calvin's new favorite phrase: "I'm going to throw you in the junk...stupidhead." It's hard not to laugh. I'm sure I was not very successful.

Only one egg was not found yesterday. That's a pretty successful egg hunt for us. One of these years we're going to get smart and make maps of the yard for the hiders so they can mark where they hide the eggs. It doesn't make one a spoiled rotten brat if one is twenty five years old and still gets an Easter Basket, does it?

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home