Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Class went well, I think. I didn't have too many glazed eyes, and questions were asked. Good questions, not that I didn't explain something well, but more in-depth questions. I was pleased. I am however, wondering how exactly to fill four hours. I don't want to go the full four hours, but I finished relatively early last night, and we went through two chapters. We didn't have homework to go through, which will make a large difference, I suppose.

No boy news. I was leaving for work yesterday morning as he was pulling out of the driveway, and I waved, and he grinned and waved back, and that's about it. I'm thinking I need to run over tonight to touch base, I don't want him to feel I'm ignoring him, when I'm really just busy.

This is only Wednesday? I'm toward the "wiped" end of the energy spectrum. I'm starting to remember what college felt like: go, go, and go some more. I don't feel overwhelmed yet, which is good. But keeping up this pace is going to do horrible things to me. I'm getting too old for this.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home