Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

I had dinner at Mike's again last night. If Chelsea hadn't parked behind the bushes when she dropped me off after TKD, she might have gotten a look at him. He was on the deck, grilling, so I went over to say hi and he invited me for supper. Both of his sisters were there, so I met them: Sarah is 16 and also lives there, and Erin is 25 and lives somewhere around here, but works for the same company as Mike. It was kinda nice, eating with a family again, and to know that my family is not the only one who talks about revolting things at the dinner table when guests are present. It makes me feel a little less uncivilized, you know?

He chickened out on kissing me. I will have to work on encouraging him.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home