Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, June 25, 2004

There are Caramel Kisses in the candy jar by the coffee pot this morning. I've already had at least 10. They don't carry them everywhere, and it's been a long time since I've had them. I think it's been that bag I ate after we bought candy for the pinatas. It's probably a good thing you can't find them just anywhere.

Mike did not call, so it's possible one of us misunderstood the timeline of when he would know if he got the job, but it is still nervewracking. All the possibilities of what could have gone wrong are popping up in my head, and it's making me nervous.

3 Antiphon:

10:22 AM, June 25, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

It sounds like you may need some chocolate today. I saw those caramel kisses at the Wal-Mart in Coralville. I hope you find a good distraction this weekend. I am sorry I won't be able to help with the distracting.

 
4:20 PM, June 25, 2004, Blogger Ems

I love caramel kisses. OOOOO i want some now. But they are soooo hard to find up here. I have only seen them at the Wal-Mart at the other end of town!

 
12:55 AM, June 28, 2004, Blogger Ems

I would just likeot say that thanks to you I had to go out and buy kisses. So thanks. (WARNING: hint of sarcasm has been detected)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home