Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

The apartment key was exactly where I put it. It turns out there are two keys hidden outside my house, and Uncle Tim happened to find the one that I didn't have any idea was there. They were in very similar spots, and he misread my directions and found the other one. Weird, huh?

New layout! Keep your eye out for further upgrades! But not soon!

My heart feels especially empty today.

I am so completely overwhelmed at work, I am going to cry. Too many projects breathing down my neck, and too little time to do them in. Now I have to come up with goals. Goals suck! This is July, dammit!

The rental inspector wants to change the inspection to a week I can't leave work because of fieldwork. Arrange your vacations around your appointments, woman!

I need a vacation from life. I can't do this much multi-tasking. Too multi. Only a couple crises at once, please.

1 Antiphon:

11:48 AM, July 15, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

I was feeling that way a few weeks ago. I could barely stand to do to work each day and I just wanted to get out of here for awhile. Make sure you have fun this weekend.

If you want some help with the work on your house, let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home