Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Blogger is confusing the hell out of me. I can see yesterday's post on my posting screen, but not when I pull up my actual website or my profile page. [crazy3] I know it's posted! Maybe when I post this one...Stupid Blogger.

Saturday night the ex-con called me to tell me he had found a different place to live and to ask me out. I am still quite creeped out. The guy knows where I live and has my phone number. I can call his parole officer if he ends up harassing me, but that really is only cold comfort.

Went to Taste with Mike and Max after class last night. We had great conversation, WD-type in-depth discussion. By the end of the night, Mike was ranting about living in a shack somewhere in the mountains and shunning society. In much more colorful language. It was so cute. As I hugged him good night, I was still grinning at him. "I *like* you." "I don't know why," he replied. If that's not a clue to what he's thinking, hit me over the head with a baseball bat.

3 Antiphon:

10:28 AM, July 07, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

I was having the same problem with Blogger last night, but it seems to be working now. I couldn't your post from yesterday earlier today either. They are both there now.

I just noticed I have a huge black mark on my jeans and I have no idea how it got there.

 
1:22 PM, July 07, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

It's been weird for me a few times too. It wouldn't open my home page the other day, so I had to open Blogger, log in, and get to my homepage that way.

Stoopid internet ;-)

Helen

 
12:00 AM, July 08, 2004, Blogger Ems

ine has been been popping up with an internal error. Who knows? It's all posessed anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home