Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, July 16, 2004

I am eating one of the best muffins I've ever had.  Deb bought them from this place on Summit Street that I've never heard of before, but then again, I don't get to Summit Street often.  It looks like a normal blueberry muffin, but there's this crumbly, oat-like stuff on top that just gives so much flavor to it that my mouth is singing.
 
My mouth is singing anyway, because I'm listening to Chris Isaak, and I know all his songs by heart, but those are two different kinds of singing.  One is enjoyable and the other is wallowing in misery.
 
I'm just loads of fun.  "Just another day without you..."
 
I am the proud owner of tickets to go see Ron "Tater Salad" White at the Adler Theatre in Davenport on September 25th.  I am tres excited. 

3 Antiphon:

9:57 AM, July 16, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

Your blueberry muffin sounds better than the one I am eating right now. My mouth is not singing, but my tummy is now happier that it has more than a can of pop in it.

 
2:13 PM, July 16, 2004, Blogger Mindi Scott

I miss muffins. A few months ago I got sick of them and now I can't bring myself to eat muffins at all. Someday...

 
10:07 PM, July 16, 2004, Blogger Ems

AAAAHHHHHHH! OMG! I hate you SOOOOOO much! I want to go!!!! Did you mention that JUST so I would hate you? You did! I would fly home JUST to see him. You are soooo lucky! You better enjoy it and not be all depressed or I will have to fly home to kick you in the butt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home