Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Is Joss Whedon writing my love life? Every time I think I've got a modicum of happiness, it's horribly ripped away.

Just go.
I can't stand the thought of seeing you,
Knowing you will leave me.
Each goodbye is harder
Knowing the last one is nearer.
Just go.
Break my heart now and make it clean;
I can't do this any longer.
Every time you walk away
Something inside me dies.
Just go.
If I must go on living without you,
I have to start now
While there's something left of me.
Don't leave.
I'm not going to post for a while, while I sort through this. Mike's leaving tomorrow afternoon, so I have to say goodbye to him tonight. There's still so much left unsaid, and I'm afraid I will not have the courage to say it. Damn, this is hard.

4 Antiphon:

9:36 AM, July 12, 2004, Blogger Mindi Scott

I'm sorry, Amanda. [heart]

 
11:35 AM, July 12, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

I am sorry he is leaving so soon!! You guys had so little time together, but at least you had that time. If you need any distractions this week I will be around. It does seem kinda like Joss got involved.

 
12:43 AM, July 13, 2004, Blogger Ems

Leah is right good-byes dont get easier, but the recovery from them does come quicker as time goes on. Take it from someone who has said more good-byes than a person should have to count. It's always hard but you will survive it. Trust me, it hasnt killed me yet. If you need to talk, I am here for you. Except between the hours of 1 (3pm your time) and 9 (midnight your time) as I am at work. But you know I am here. I have been there. So remember I am here.

 
12:33 PM, July 14, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

Love you Amanda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home