Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, August 06, 2004

I got my hair cut! A lot! I have bangs! I haven't had bangs since I was a freshman in college. And I cut off about six inches. There was a lot of hair on the floor. The 'do reminds me a lot of how mom used to have her hair at one time, so it's a little disconcerting, but I like it a lot. I knew Leah would be very upset if I posted this information without a picture, so I'm over at Chelsea's, and we had a photo shoot with her webcam. Why didn't anyone tell me I could look really stupid sometimes? Wait, don't answer that, especially if you are a sibling....

6 Antiphon:

6:52 PM, August 06, 2004, Blogger Ems

OMG! It is so cute! I love it. And what would make you think that I would ever say anything about you lookin syupid... Oh wait... LOL Yeah I would have.

 
11:50 PM, August 06, 2004, Blogger Mindi Scott

Cuuute!

I swear, in every picture I see of you, you look like a completely different person.

 
4:34 PM, August 08, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

I think it looks great! Very pretty :)

Now- how did you get that photo within a post? [muse]

 
4:35 PM, August 08, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

Damnit, two comments within two minutes and I forget to sign both- it's Helen

 
10:24 PM, August 08, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

That looks like a driver's lieciene photo. Especially with the blue blanket backdrop. Making Fake ID's now?

 
3:11 PM, August 11, 2004, Blogger Amanda

Helen, I use Photoblogger.com to host my photos, and it automatically generates the code to paste into my posts.

Anon, the blue blanket was to cover up Chelsea's junk in the background. She has yet to finish unpacking. Still, I believe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home