Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I walked by the $5.99 DVD bin at Best Buy. I found Ernest Goes to Camp. I squealed. In the middle of Best Buy. Ernest was one of my cousin Jacob's favorite impressions, and I cannot think of Ernest without thinking of Jacob. I sorely want to throw out quotes right and left, but it's been so long since I've seen it, I can't remember any! As soon as I watch it, it will come back to me, though. It's one of those I've seen so many times, I hear it in my head when I watch it. Kinda like How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The very beginning of that show was cut off on the tape Uncle Michael taped off cable for us, so when I watch the whole thing now, the beginning is unfamiliar, and I know the exact moment the tape started. Uncle Michael taped a lot of stuff off satellite cable for us, maybe about six tapes worth, mostly cartoons. Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, The Raggedy Ann and Andy Movie. That's another movie I can't wait to come out on DVD.

"Candy hearts and paper flowers will always keep me close to you..."

2 Antiphon:

1:47 PM, September 01, 2004, Blogger Ems

"EEEEWWWWWW". LOL. "No matter how they tos the dice, it had to be, the only one for me is you and you for me.So happy together... So how is the weather..." Oh, yes, Ernest. The posion Ivy and the tiolet and falling on the ladder.... i need that movie.

 
2:19 AM, September 04, 2004, Blogger Meghan

That $5.99 bin is turning out to be a very dangerous place!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home