Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I am officially on vacation! I ran out of things to do today, and told Gary, "If you want to find some things for me to do for the rest of the day, I would be ecstatic to be able to take the rest of the week off. So he did, and I am! I'm so psyched!

My plans are to sleep, veg in front of the TV (Popular: Season 1 left Hodgkins, IL for Coralville at 2:54 this afternoon - don't you just love UPS tracking?), do a little shopping, hit The Java House on Friday morning for Talk of Iowa, and okay, I'll probably clean my house. Saturday I'll probably head home to watch the game, since it's a 2:30 kickoff, and I have to be in Davenport that evening for Ron White. !!!!

And I haven't done a quiz for a while, this one's stolen from Meghan. Maybe my sister and I have more in common than I thought:




Your True Sign Is Cancer


Cozy
Moody
Romantic
Traditional
Ultra-Sensitive
Unable to Let Go
The Most Loving Ever
Intuitive and Imaginative


What's Your True Zodiac Sign?

3 Antiphon:

2:10 AM, September 23, 2004, Blogger Ems

I took that quiz before and it told me that I was a cancer. Big surprise since I AM a cancer. Oh well.

 
3:18 AM, September 23, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

Yay for vacation! I'm looking forward to finishing on Friday and going home then Saturday....

Enjoy your time off :)

Helen

 
3:59 PM, September 24, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

You have two days off and we don't even get a new post from you? Slacker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home