Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm already sore. Last night was like an old-school Friday workout, which are held on Mondays now, but yesterday was Wednesday. Usually we work on technique on Wednesdays. Not yesterday. Well, I take that back. We worked on everything yesterday. It felt like class lasted two hours: belt ceremony, technique, forms, line drills, and stations. Ugh. And cardio stuff is killing me anymore. More often than not, if we have a good cardio workout, I've got a twinge of heat exhaustion for the rest of the evening. It sucks. It was mostly the leg lift drills, I think. That Chelsea made us do a minute at a time instead of 30 seconds. Slave driver.

6 Antiphon:

10:54 AM, October 07, 2004, Blogger Technomage

Crap! I missed it! :)

 
2:51 PM, October 07, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

Whiner!!! ;) I think you are the only one that complained about going for a minute. I didn't think 30 seconds was really enough. I contemplated 45, but decided on a whole minute. At least you didn't do it with every group!! But that was really my choice.

 
4:38 PM, October 07, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

I miss kickboxing... I am not near a class (I live in a little village), so would either need someone to drive me and collect me, or to drive myself- which requires learning and passing my driving test first!

Helen

 
2:12 AM, October 08, 2004, Blogger Ems

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
9:08 AM, October 08, 2004, Blogger Amanda

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
9:26 PM, October 10, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

I was thinking... don't we usually go for more like a minute and a half when Ashton is running it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home