Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, October 15, 2004

I'm exhausted. I've been exhausted for over a week now. Just no energy to do anything, and sleeping like crazy. I finally went to the doctor, and he said no diseases, so it's probably just a virus. This theory is supported by the fact that when I called Mom yesterday (it was her 50th birthday), she was sick as a dog. Poor Mommy. Not a fun way to spend your birthday. So instead of being horribly sick, I'm just horribly tired. Funny how differently viruses affect different people. I've been staying home from TKD to rest - no energy anyway. I feel a little out of the loop. It's almost 10:00, is it too early for a nap?

5 Antiphon:

10:18 AM, October 15, 2004, Blogger Mindi Scott

It's only just after 8 a.m. here and I want a nap. Must perservere...

I hope you get some rest this weekend and feel better.

 
10:43 AM, October 15, 2004, Blogger Technomage

Well at least you have some books to read. :) How are they coming?

 
3:23 PM, October 15, 2004, Blogger Ems

ARE YOU KIDDING??? There is no such thing as too early for a nap! And I shall stand by that for all time.

 
4:11 PM, October 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

Naps are good whatever the time! It's your body's way of saying "Hey slow down one cotton pickin' second here".

So nap away :-)

Helen

 
10:45 AM, October 16, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

I think everyone was exhausted this week. I somehow managed to make it to tkd on Wednesday, but there was no way I was going last night. My mom came to get my sister because she freaked over a bad grade, and we went out for dinner. I probably wasn't going to go anyway because I found walking rather tiring yesterday. I think I fell asleep around 11:00 and got up around 9:00 this morning. At least I only have one test to contend with next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home