Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I've been thinking about politics too much lately. I had a dream last night that I had dinner with President Bush at the Amanas, and I was mad at him because he wasn't courting my vote or listening to what I had to say. [eyebrow]

I've been devouring the Philadelphia Inquirer's 21 Reasons to Elect Kerry series, including rebuttals from Bush supporters. (Free registration may be required.) So far, it's been interesting reading. The editorial board is picking twenty-one issues, and detailing the differences in the candidates' stances (through editorials). I appreciate being able to see these viewpoints in one place, kind of like the debates, only visual, which is better for me as a visual learner.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home