Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, October 11, 2004

'My' kids are adorable. I didn't realize how much I missed them. I went back to celebrate Mom's, Grandma's, and Jonica's birthdays yesterday, and played with Calvin. As soon as I walked in the door, I immediately heard little feet: "Come play with me!" Calvin didn't quite remember my name (it *has* been a couple months since I've seen him) but he did remember that I play with him. He's talking much clearer now, and is so growing up. We were outside playing, and he said, "Carry that." He didn't say please, so I said, "No." He looked at me with a very serious look and said, "Did you say 'no' to me? I'm going to spank you." Can you tell he hears that often? Hee!

And Malea is just the cutest little angel ever. She's got the biggest grin, and she uses it often. She's just so good-natured. She loves to eat. Calvin, who doesn't like to eat, left a lot of food on his plate and ran to do something else. Little Malea just climbed right up and started eating leftovers. And she would grin! Later I watched her draw pictures with markers. She would carefully pick her colors, draw lines or dots and look up for approval. I would grin, and she would laugh and smile like she had accomplished something great.

1 Antiphon:

2:22 PM, October 12, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

They sound so cute! I wish cute kids could stay at that age forever [wink]

H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home