Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Being sick is not the best way to lose 6 or 7 pounds, but I'll take it. I woke up Sunday with a sore throat and achy tiredness. I guess I took something else away from the job site other than a job well done. I slept and rested Sunday and Monday, and now I'm back at work, worrying about charge hours and how much time I'm spending on this audit. I don't have much else to do, so I'm putting extra work into this audit, which isn't good for our realization. Gary told me today that if we can't find work for me to do, I have to go to St. Joseph in Missouri, because that office needs help. Which I suppose is better than Indianapolis, since it won't be more than a week, if that.

3 Antiphon:

12:17 PM, November 16, 2004, Blogger jenn

Yes, I've had that same throat/achy stuff going on and it is rather bothersome. Sorry to hear you've picked it up as well. Most of my sniffles have gone, but the throat just keeps acting up. Hmmm, doesn't seem to slow down my eating at all thought.

*doh*

 
1:06 PM, November 16, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

I hope you don't have to go to Missouri. I don't see you much as it is anymore but if you are in Missouri for awhile, it will be even less.

 
1:27 PM, November 16, 2004, Blogger Ems

Be thankful it was only a sore throat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home