Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, November 19, 2004

My cold seems to be manifesting itself one symptom at a time, or I'm getting another one. I started getting congested last night, and today I'm all sneezy and blowy. There's got to be at least one other person out there who just thought "Blowy would be a funny name for a dwarf" after that last sentence. Anyway, if I go home and actually take care of myself tonight instead of going and seeing if I can suffocate myself, I might feel better in time to go stand in the cold rain for four hours tomorrow. Whaddya think?

1 Antiphon:

6:33 PM, November 19, 2004, Blogger jenn

Take it easy. Otherwise these things take hold and last forever... I'm speaking from experience as the girl who is still sporting a sore throat and a crazy notion about going up to the uni every day.

*doh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home