Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ack! So much to do, so little time! I was going to try to go back to Wilton tonight, but I'm not sure that's happening. Actually, it might. I was thinking that I might have to do some laundry before I left, but my parents have a washer and dryer. Actually, they have two washers and three dryers, but I'm sure not all of them work anymore. It was nice. For a while they had an honest to goodness laundromat in the basement.

But I have to shower - I couldn't get my ass out of bed to do it this morning because of Shauna's birthday party last night. I haven't showered since Tuesday morning. I'm so lazy. And none of you can smell me over the internet, so don't be telling me I stink. I don't. And I have witnesses.

And Dad called me yesterday afternoon to have me go look for a couple of presents for Mom that he couldn't find at Wal-Mart, which is pretty much the only retail outlet within 30 miles of home, so it's up to me. I finished my Christmas shopping three weeks ago for precisely this reason. I was at the mall Tuesday night to get my hair done, and it was bad enough. I don't wanna go to the mall! Wahhh! And, I have to go to B&N and FYE, which are on complete opposite sides of the mall. I just have to keep telling myself, "I need the excercise, I need the excercise."

I also made fudge the other night to take over to my neighbors, so I have to wrap that up and take it over. And I know if Max is there, he'll invite me in for a beer or something, and that will take a while. I think I'm gonna try, though. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my brother.

Have a Merry Christmas!

3 Antiphon:

1:29 PM, December 23, 2004, Blogger Ems

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
1:30 PM, December 23, 2004, Blogger Ems

: (

 
3:39 AM, December 26, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

So you got everything done?

Callie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home