Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Last night was Testing at the Gym-Nest. I led the session for the white-orange belts. It was a lot simpler than I thought it would be, as there's only so much time for warm-up, testing, questions and announcements in the span of 45 minutes. Only two of the white belts were ready to test out of about seven. The girls were ready to test, the boys weren't. But they're five and six year olds, so I think you're supposed to expect that at that age. We give out the belts next Thursday. That's always my favorite part.

I test for my brown belt tonight. Wish me luck!

4 Antiphon:

10:28 PM, December 10, 2004, Blogger Mindi Scott

Best of luck! *kisses*

 
11:11 AM, December 11, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

Next time, if you don't want to run a testing, just lose your voice and you don't have to. It worked for me on Monday night. I was supposed to lead the first testing, but I was too squeaky.

 
11:12 AM, December 11, 2004, Blogger Chelsea

By the way...good job last night!!

 
11:42 AM, December 12, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous

Good luck!!

Callie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home