Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So I tried out the gym last night. I'm iffy. I liked the Pilates class. It was fun and I hurt in all the right places today. Their circuit is also pretty good, alternating resistance training with cardio. But even their most expensive package only allows five free classes a month. I'm leaning toward not doing it. I like my original plan to just add yoga/pilates workouts to my routine. I mean, if Mediacom is providing all these free workouts, and I'm paying for cable anyway, it just makes sense. Not to mention saving time not having to go all the way to Coralville. Time, especially now, is key. Besides, I can use the money to get someone to come clean my house instead. :)

4 Antiphon:

1:53 PM, January 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Exactly! Good ideas [up]

Callie

 
3:31 PM, January 11, 2005, Blogger Ems

OMG you get such benefits from those two things! Incorperate them into your exercise that you do now. I have been only doing it for a week but I feel SO much better. I stand up straighter and my abs are sore most of the time so I know that I am doing something to them under all the crap I am trying to get rid of. Do it for free! Anyway. keep up the work!

 
7:52 PM, January 11, 2005, Blogger jenn

I really do find I get just as much from Pilates at home. And only five free classes a month is kinda bogus.

Hey, is it digital tv? Jim has digital and I was trying to figure out if he has the same thing you do. Inquiring minds *wink*

And btw, pilates gives me results within three sessions. I kid you not!

 
11:34 PM, January 11, 2005, Blogger Technomage

How are you get Free workouts for mediacom? I really want to know that! I'm opne of their oldest subcribers and I don't get that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home