Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

When I'm writing letters, you know I must be pissed. Channel 9 preempted both Lost and Alias last night. And do you know for what? An Iowa State basketball game! Talk about pouring salt in the wound! Now I have to wait until Sunday afternoon. Argh! I wrote an email to the programming department, registering my complaint.

I watched Peter Pan instead, which just made me wish I'd watched Hook again instead. *sigh*

3 Antiphon:

5:53 PM, January 13, 2005, Blogger Chelsea

Josh and I were quite upset as well. Neither of us thought to complain though.

 
12:42 AM, January 15, 2005, Blogger Technomage

Your letter will probably end up in the circular file. You should count your blessing that at least the are going to re-air your program. Most of my shows get shoved aside on a whim never to be seen again or reaired at 1:00 AM. ( And they never tell anybody what the new time is.) I hate when they do the weather warnings during the TV SHOW. I notice they never seems to have to cut into the commercials even on the half hour show.

I wish I had a TiVo!

 
9:04 AM, January 15, 2005, Blogger Amanda

I actually got a nice long form letter that told me when all the rest of the preemptions are. At least now I can be pissed ahead of time instead of sitting down to watch and *then* being pissed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home