Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I've been dreaming for several months now about having to go back to school. Last night I found out that the paper that had been assigned at the beginning of the semester and forgot to write down was due today. It was a critical analysis of a short story that was full of words I had to look up in the (old-fashioned) dictionary. I had to kick people out of my dorm room so I could pull an all-nighter.

Let's see what www.dreammoods.com has to say. "To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities."

Okay, that was obvious.

2 Antiphon:

10:27 AM, February 02, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

Oh, dear. Inadequecies! I have school dreams quite frequently. Most often I am late for class/failing/behind on my homework.

 
7:07 PM, February 02, 2005, Blogger P@

Ooh! Thanks for the link. I'll have to pass it on to Steph, since she commonly has school-dreams. (Although genreally mid-dream she asserts herself and says, "I don't even have to be here!!") She also has dreams about having to pack her belongings suddenly. Hmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home