Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Four weeks to go. Four weeks from right now, we will be filing extensions and there will be an overall party atmosphere in the air. I will be ready. I'm tired of being tired and irritable. I'm definitely going to miss Gringo's Fajita Bar. Mmmm...all you can eat fajitas. We're going to have to figure out something equally good to bring in for lunch. We haven't done much planning for the April 15th party yet. Maybe at the Monday staff meeting. And then take a much-needed vacation.

Oh, and I got the CD in the mail. I'm all giddy that I finally own this CD. It's so good. I now have the urge to go watch Wild at Heart. But it's gonna make me cry, because it always makes me cry, and I'm also tired of crying. Maybe I'll just watch it and stop before Oz leaves.

4 Antiphon:

3:05 AM, March 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Definitely make sure you buy something/book a holiday/arrange a dinner party with friends or *something*, for when you finish! You will have certainly earned it!

And whoop for new CDs! I need a new one... or to rediscover one of my existing ones. And you reminded me again to go check for that hard to get BBVD one :-)

Callie

 
11:21 PM, March 19, 2005, Blogger Mindi Scott

Wow! You have to be the person who works the most of anyone I know! I'll be hoping that the next month goes by at a record pace for you.

 
12:17 AM, April 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Welcome to GownsForLess.com where you will find sources for prom gowns, prom dresses, bridal gowns, bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses offered at unbelievably low prices. In fact, if you find any gowns for less let us know and we will include him in our list. That's our promise to you! Thousands of brides have been to our directory. And we now offers sources for top quality branded merchandise via the World Wide Web at our famous Low, Low prices!

 
12:17 AM, April 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Welcome to GownsForLess.com where you will find sources for prom gowns, prom dresses, bridal gowns, bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses offered at unbelievably low prices. In fact, if you find any gowns for less let us know and we will include him in our list. That's our promise to you! Thousands of brides have been to our directory. And we now offers sources for top quality branded merchandise via the World Wide Web at our famous Low, Low prices!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home